Art for All
Prescott's Art History Mural by R.E. Wall, Margaret Dewar, Mary Shulte and the Mural Mice
The Next Prescott Art Walk is February 24, 2017
Prescott AZ features our 4th Friday Art Walk every month of the year showcasing regional & international photography, painting, sculpture, jewelry & wearable art!
Meander the streets & courtyards to discover a virtual feast for the eyes & soul.
During the Spring & Summer months the 4th Friday Art Walk is held from 5:00 – 8:00
PM. During the Fall & Winter months the hours are 5:00 – 7:00 PM. Some galleries will be open later.
There is a lot happening in Prescott & we’d like to show it to you! Visit each month for
the 4th Friday Art Walk & reception at many galleries!
Additional details available at Prescott’s 4th Friday Art Walk or Facebook
4th Friday Art Walk brochures are available at participating galleries, the Prescott Chamber of Commerce, the Prescott Valley Chamber of Commerce and over 70 Brochure Works racks located in hotels, golf course lobbies and more.
- Please note that The Milagro Arts Center and the Hassayampa Inn are longer participating in Art Walk events.
View a copy of the Fall / Winter 2016 Art Walk Brochure
- ‘Tis Art Center & Gallery
- Arts Prescott Cooperative Gallery
- The Beastro
- The Gallery at Prescott Center for the Arts
- Hart’s ( Home, Studio and Gallery of Sean and Delores Hart)
- Huckeba Art Gallery
- Ian Russell Gallery of Fine Art
- Mountain Artists Gallery and Gift Shop
- Mountain Spirit Co-Op: Gallery & Healing Center
- Peregrine Book Company
- Prescott College Art Gallery at Sam Hill Warehouse
- Prescott Winery
- Random Art
- Thumb Butte Distillery
- Van Gogh’s Ear
- Yavapai College Art Gallery
- 5enses Magazine
- City of Prescott Events
- Frame & I Gallery & Frame Shop
- Grand Highland Hotel & Holiday Courtyard
- Les Femmes des Montage
- The Noise Magazine
- Phippen Museum
- Prescott Arts and Humanities Council
- Prescott Chamber of Commerce
- Prescott Downtown Partnership
- Sedona Arts Center
- Sharlot Hall Museum
- Smoki Museum
- SpringHill Suites Prescott
- Van Gogh’s Ear
- Whiskers Barkery