- A listing in the 4th Friday Art Walk brochure which is distributed through participating galleries, restaurants and over 59 Brochure Works locations in the Tri-City area. These locations include all major hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts, restaurants, museums, shopping centers, the airport and the Chamber of Commerce. Your business will be featured on the 4th Friday Art Walk web pages (www.artthe4th.com) where your contact information/special events are posted.
- The opportunity to post events on the Prescott 4th Friday Art Walk Facebook pagesAdditional exposure through Prescott’s 4th Friday Art Walk press releases and magazine articles. Other advertising may also be provided depending on the state of our funds.
In exchange you will need to:
- Commit to being open for business from 5:00 – 7:00 PM (or a bit later) on each month’s 4th Friday night. Any exceptions (i.e. a closure) need to be noted on your registration form so we can include this information in the art walk brochure.
- Consider hosting special events that coincide with the art walk. Our experience indicates that posted special events and/or menus for the night make a big difference in the number of visitors.
- Send event listings and JPEG photos to our web person upon request and consider posting your events on the 4th Friday Art Walk Facebook pages. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prescotts-4th-Friday-Art-Walk/215381998534401?ref=hl</li>
- Consider using a by line that says something like “In conjunction with the 4th Friday Art Walk” on any pertinent radio, newspaper, web or magazine advertising to boost your advertising efforts.
- Consider a reciprocal link on your web pages to the 4th Dimension web pages to increase your advertising exposure.
We are looking forward to working with you as we take another giant step for the art walk this year. Thank you for all the continued support!
Your 4 Heads 4 Art Volunteers